Turkey burgers are most lavish burger as compare to the other burgers. There is just one reason for me to like the turkey burgers and that is the taste of the burgers. I know this is the common thing behind every delicious dish. But let me tell you these burgers are easy to make in homes just in few 30 to 35 minutes you can also make it in your home that will be full homemade healthy food. So if you don’t know how to make turkey burger then you are at right place to learn the frozen turkey burger which is similar to turkey burger and also the type of a turkey burger. Thus, in this article, I will guide you how to make a frozen turkey burger that is similar to turkey burger recipe Rachael Ray.
- 2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 2 fresh green chile peppers, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Firstly pick the grill and heat it over the high medium heat.
- Now pic the large bowl and mix all your ingredients which we had collected above such as garlic, ground mustard, ground turkey and all other ingredients too.
- After that make the 8 patties nicely of your mixture.
- Now apply the olive oil on the grill by using the brush and place your patties on the grill or cook those 8 to 10 minutes from each side.
- After that place your patties on the buns and use the sauce to eat.
So your turkey burger is ready to eat if you want you to want more recipes you can visit my blog on daily bases. Because here I will share everything that I personally experienced in my life. Just stay with me and enjoy the life.